Height: 6'5 1/6"
Weight: 297 lbs.
- First-team All-SEC (2013)
- Honorable mention All-SEC (2012)
- 51 career starts, most in Vandy history, longest active streak in the SEC
- Co-captain as a senior
- Only allowed two sacks in his final two years as a left tackle
Senior Bowl Notes
- Johnson accepted an invitation to play in the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile.
- On Monday, he played stouter than his Senior Bowl weight of 290 and did a nice job of utilizing technique (brought his feet with him and kept defenders squared up) in all of his one-on-one drills. With his weight and short arms it will be interesting to see if he gets snaps at center this week.
- He took reps at every position if my eyes didn't deceive me on Wednesday. Johnson's frame is just too slight for the tastes of many teams, but he's a good football player and looks like he's destined to bump inside to center. Johnson's tendency to get his hands too far outside when engaged was a concern for me today.
- 40 yard dash - 5.11 seconds
- Bench Press - 26 reps
- Vertical Jump - 29"
- Broad Jump - 9'3"
- 3 Cone Drill - 7.40 seconds
- 20 yard shuttle - 4.64 seconds
- Arm length - 33 1/8"
- Hand size - 10 1/4"