Weight: 315 lbs.
- Honorable Mention All-Pac 12 (2013)
- Team Captain (2013)
- Second on the team with 8.5 TFL (2013)
- Registered 26.5 TFL for his career
- 2013 stats: 39 tackles, 2 sacks and 8.5 TFL
Senior Bowl Notes
- Coleman accepted an invitation to play in the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile.
- The former Cal star was impressive on Monday in run and pass drills using good leverage and quickness off the snap. Coleman is interesting because I see a ton of scheme flexibility with him.
- After a really strong start to the week, Coleman was just okay on Wednesday. He had his moments with penetration into the backfield, but for the most part, he was just okay.
- Coleman registered two tackles and a half of a TFL during Saturday's game.
Coleman is all of 320 pounds but he doesn't look like it. And, that's a compliment. He looks more like a lean 285 pounder who could bump out to a 5-tech in a 3-4. Perhaps he can, he's athletic and has potential.
Therein lies the problem with Coleman: potential. Based on his physical characteristics and potential, he should've been much more productive at Cal. That said, he's heading to Mobile with much to prove and like plenty of Cal Bears over the past four or five yeras, he can make a steady rise up draft boards with a strong showing.