Height: 6'3 1/3"
Weight: 298 lbs.
School: Colorado State
- First-team All-Mountain West (2013)
- Co-captain (2013)
- Graded out above 90% in all 13 games (2013)
- Honorable mention All-Mountain West (2012)
- Second-team All-Mountain West (2011)
- Four year starter - 49 career starts
Senior Bowl Notes
- Richburg accepted an invitation to compete in the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile.
- The former Ram center has played well, even if not a ton of people are taking notice. He played with a strong base, especially against some strong interior players Penn State DT DaQuan Jones and Minnesota DT/DE Ra’Shede Hageman. He's not flashy, but he’s been steady, playing with sound technique against guys 15+ lb heavier than him.
- One of the players who has really grown on me throughout the first three practices is Richburg. He has been one of the steadiest centers at the Senior Bowl and he rarely lets his body get out of control. In addition, he's a decent athlete with better than expected strength when challenged at the point of attack.
- 40 yard dash - 5.10 seconds
- Bench Press - 25 reps
- Vertical Jump - 25.5"
- Broad Jump - 8'10"
- 3 Cone Drill - 7.93 seconds
- 20 yard shuttle - 4.63 seconds
- Arm length - 33 3/8"
- Hand size - 9 1/4"