Weight: 187 lbs.
- Honorable mention All-Mountain West (2013)
- Had a four TD game v. Hawaii this year (11 rec, 141 yards and four TDs)
- 20 career receiving TDs
- 2013 stats: 72 receptions, 937 yards and nine TDs
Senior Bowl Notes
- Herron accepted an invitation to play in the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile.
- There’s something about a guy that just gets open. All. The. Time. Herron did that all day long. From the slot. From the perimter. During 1-on-1s. Outside of Wisconsin WR Jared Abbrederis, Herron was the most impressive receiver for the North squad, even though he measured in only at less than 5’9” and 187 pounds.
- Wow. He continues to make one catch after another at every spot on the field. Love this guy’s quicks, his route running and his LA-style toughness (played his HS ball at Dorsey High in Los Angeles)
- On Wednesday, he showed he has the hands to go with the quicks and burst. He made a one hand catch on goal line 1-on-1 drills that had people buzzing down in the end zone.