Weight: 197 lbs.
- Tied for the team lead with 36 receptions (2013)
- Second on the team with 538 receiving yards (2013)
- Finished the season with a receiving TD in five of his last six games (2013)
- Second on the team with 29 receptions and 461 yards (2012)
- 2x National champion (2012, 2011)
- 2013 stats: 36 receptions, 538 yards and seven TD
Senior Bowl Notes
- Norwood accepted an invitation to play in the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile.
- The former Alabama star really struggled early in practice against CB in a press coverage drill. He didn’t feel comfortable getting off the jam at all. I worried that he would truly struggle badly in one-on-one’s but when the DBs backed off, he got open easily, caught the ball cleanly and was solid the rest of practice. The lights went on and he performed.
- Again on Tuesday, Norwood looked good in competitive aspects of the practice. Go 1-on-1 with a corner and he lights it up. He went deep on Auburn CB Chris Davis, high pointed the throw from the QB and came down with a tremendous catch. He continues to shine in those situations and solid in team drills.