Height: 6'2 1/2"
Weight: 237 lbs.
- First-team All-Big Sky (2013)
- Chosen to numerous All-American teams (2013)
- Second on the team with 100 tackles (2013)
- Team co-captain (2013)
- Second-team All-American (2012)
- Tony Barbour Award winner - one who best exemplifies the values and work ethic of Montan Grizzly football (2012)
Senior Bowl Notes
- Tripp accepted an invitation to the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile.
- On Wednesday, I heard someone near me make a comment, wondering aloud why Tripp was in Mobile. "Has he done anything over the past few days to warrant being here?" I didn't want to argue in full view, but Tripp was intriguing all week long. He's not the best in coverage and he's not a physical banger in run support. But, he finds the football and makes plays, simple as that. He loves the game and that was evident throughout the week as he celebrated with his teammates after great plays every single day.
- On Saturday, he lived up to that "when the lights go on..." belief. Tripp was tied for the most tackles (6) on the victorious South squad. He ran down WVU Charles Sims on a run that bounced outside. He sifted through some trash to make a tackle on Toledo's David Fluellen. When the lights did go on, Tripp stepped up with his finest performance of the week.