Height: 6'3 1/3"
Weight: 323 lbs.
School: Penn State
- First-team All-B1G (2013)
- Named Penn State's Outstanding Senior Player (2013)
- Led the Nittany Lions in TFL (11.5 - 2013)
- 23 career starts
- 2013 stats: 56 tackles, three sacks and 11.5 TFL
Senior Bowl Notes
- Jones accepted an invitation to play in the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile
- On Tuesday, the former Nittany Lion continued to play with great leverage and push the pocket from the interior. For weaker OL, he was a tough draw inside. It’s been good to see him consistent as some scouts (and JH too) have questioned his week in and week out production when he was at Penn State. Did get ragdolled by Miami OL Brandon Linder during Tuesday's 1-on-1 pass rush drills.