Weight: 266 lbs.
- Second-team All-SEC (2013)
- Honorable mention All-SEC (2012)
- Finished his career with 21.5 sacks
- 2013 stats: 36 tackles, 8.5 sacks, 11.5 TFL and six QB hurries
- Smith accepted an invitation to play in the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile.
- The former Razorback is much shorter than teams would like at DE (6’1") and doesn’t possess much length, but he had some very physical snaps and was very difficult for the South’s offensive linemen to block in run blocking drills on Monday. He also had one of the biggest collisions of the day in oline/dline drills with Nevada's Joel Bitonio where Smith thumped him.
- Smith remains one of the most interesting guys on the South team. He’s just under 6’1”, but he’s 262 and plays as low to the ground without losing his feet as any player I’ve seen. He’s got shoulders stretching across the room. He and others administered a proper whipping on the South OL on Tuesday.