Weight: 301 lbs.
- 2x First-team All-American (2013, 2012) - first player to do so in twenty years.
- 3x First-team All-Ivy League (2013, 2012, 2011)
- Team co-captain (2013)
- Helped lead Princeton to first Ivy League title in seven years
- Ivy League Defensive Player of the Year finalist (2013)
- 2013 stats: 26 tackles, 6.5 sacks, 11 TFL, one INT, one PBU and on blocked kick
Senior Bowl Notes
- Reid accepted an invitation to play in the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile.
- On Tuesday, the former Ivy League star was up and down throughout practice. He’s definitely not out of place here in Mobile, but he’ll show some flashes and he competes like no other. But, there are times when he’s gotten beat. It happens, but Reid has shown that he’ll bounce back quickly.
- Reid registered a game high two sacks during the game on Saturday.