Height: 5'11 1/4"
Weight: 186 lbs.
- 2x First-team All-Big 12 (2012, 2013)
- Jim Thorpe Award Semi-finalist (2013)
- Second-team Academic All-Big 12 (2013)
- Three year starter - one year at SS, two years at CB
- 2013 stats: 55 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 5 TFL and 1 INT
Senior Bowl Notes
- Colvin accepted an invitation to play in the 2014 Senior Bowl in Mobile.
- The former Sooner was easily the best cover corner on the South squad. His press technique footwork needs a little work, but his recovery speed is ridiculous. He’s fluid, moves smoothly and bends athletically. He's polished and had a solid first day in Mobile.
- Colvin suffered a torn ACL on Tuesday during 1-on-1 drills, an unfortunate instance for a guy that was making a significant impact in Mobile.
Colvin missed a pair of games throughout the season, but he showed up in big games for the Sooners in a big way. Against Texas Tech in the rain, he had a pick, recovered a fumble and finished the game with seven tackles.
He was the most ballyhooed name going into the 2013 season and it was clear Big 12 teams didn't want to throw his way. QBs at the Senior Bowl won't shy away from him, so this is a tremendous opportunity to get in the top five CB rankings with a strong showing in Mobile.