1. Javon Ringer, RB, Titans - Let's face it, Chris Johnson looks like he's suffering from PCCD (post contract care disorder) and I have a hard time backing him much further. With that said, the Titans still need to move the ball on the ground and Ringer has shown some consistency. He is worth owning as a RB3.
2. Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Chiefs - Baldwin was able to show out last week and definitely has the talent to make some noise moving forward this season. With Cassel looking his way a little more, he could become a sneaky fantasy option over the second half of the season.
3. Brent Celek, TE, Eagles - He's alive! After doing next to nothing for the early part of the season, Celek has finally caught the eye of Michael Vick to the tune of 11 catches for 136 yards and 2 TDs over the last two games. With his speed and talent, he is worth adding and starting.
4. Sam Bradford, QB, Rams - I think I might have had Bradford on here a week or two, but that doesn't matter. All that matters is that you pick him up as a backup because he is going to be much, much better with Brandon Lloyd and Steven Jackson there by his side.
5. Atlanta Defense - The Falcons play the Fighting Painters and based on the way their offense has struggled this year, I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't seriously consider playing them.